Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tutova children

Some people asked about some of the Tutova children. Here is what Dan and Mihaela know:

Andreea (formerly known as little Andreea when big Andreea was there) went to a good foster family. Coca keeps in touch with them and says she is doing well.

Ion is at the placement center for children with disabilities. Unfortunately he is banging his head really hard when he gets frustrated and sounds like they can't manage him at the hospital anymore with the volunteers. This makes me sad. He would be doing better I think if he could have been placed with a family.

Alexandra with brittle bones is with her family in Tutova and Coca says she is doing ok.

Cristi went home to a single father but no one knows how he is. I said I was surprised no one had seen him at the hospital given his frequent respiratory problems but Dan said they live some ways away from Barlad.

Petre is with a foster family as far as we know but no one knows anything about him.

Mihaela is with a foster family but not sure how she is doing. They had Gabi as well and sent her back to the placement center which makes me wonder.

Celine went home and the family rejected any follow up and offers of help. No one knows how she is doing. She is smart and in my experience with children when I worked with CPS is that quality goes a long way in helping kids to survive and cope.

Ionut is at the placement center as is Gabi. I'm not sure if they bring Ionut to the hospital at all. I think Gabi is often with the volunteers except for this episode of chicken pox. (Damn!)


No comments:

Post a Comment