Friday, October 18, 2013

More pictures


Writing a picture book tonight....


    The amazing aide Coca with Delia. I showed Coca pictures of Jane's little girl, Millie, today and Coca   
said she is frumuosa (pretty)!


   Ionuts had a pretty good day.  He was in the walker thing in the hall this afternoon and I swear he was flirting with the pretty teenager who is a patient on the floor. 


 Today, Alina's headgear was a blanket that Mitchell helped tie on to her head. What a girl will do to have long hair. 


    Shannon actually had Alina starting to sing the chicken dance song. Which is now stuck in my head.

 
   Shannon and Luciana 


    Alina coloring!  This is after she gave me a crayon and wanted me to use it owner fingernails and toenails. Except she only has but toe nails. Then she had to do my fingernails. I didn't let her do my toe nails because they were already colored, although she still wanted to try. 


     Is that the cutest little thigh you ever saw? And she does amazing things with it!  She wanted all 
of my attention all of the time today and would scream if I picked up another child. I finally gave her to Dan so I could give some attention to the others. 

 
  Alina's new favorite book is Elmo Says.  She also likes night night Elmo. I brought her both books because I remember her liking another Elmo book that Marius pretty much ripped to shreds. 

 
   Mitchell is always good for flinging the children around, which they love. 


    Yo Gabba Gabba!


    Georgiana "washing" Ionuts's face.  She has a tendency to be a but aggressive with the other children. She will hug them but it is more of a strangle hold.  I wish she could be with a family. She doesn't really need to be in a hospital. 


     Luciana woke up happy this morning. It is hard to get a good picture of her as she is always in motion and blinks at the flash. And the rooms are really dark even with the lights on. 


   Shannon and Mitchell headed off with Dorel this afternoon to go to Transylvania for the weekend. Dorel doesn't speak much English but in his own way told me he would take good care of Shannon! He is the father of two daughters and a great guy and good driver. His wife was joining them. Cora and I missed their energy this afternoon!  

BTW, we were greeted by our first few rays of sun late this afternoon. Hope we get some sunnier days. 

For those of you keeping track, I now have a spider bite in addition to my mosquito bites. 

1 comment:

  1. Your niece is beautiful! I hope she enjoyed the trip.

    If I could come back to Romania I'd bring Alina a little kid's wig, so she could swing her hair back and forth.

    ReplyDelete