Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sun!

No pix today (Sunday) as I didn't go to the clinic since I have a cold. I should be ok to go tomorrow as long as I wear my mask. Rosie and Caroline did for this morning and discovered that Ionut and Ema Elena went to the hospital. We think Ionut was running a fever and no doubt went for that reason. We are not sure if Ema went for a problem or for a regular check up.  And today is Ema's birthday! Not that Ema knows it but still Caroline had brought a special outfit for her. I suspect we will have a party for Daniela's first birthday on Wed. the 17th and once again Caroline will dress a birthday girl in style.

I stayed in bed this morning and Rosie was kind enough to bring me breakfast. By early afternoon I was feeling better and with the SUN shining I went for a short walk. A lot of the snow has melted but of course that means the path to the clinic is MUD. Once again, I'll be happy to have my polka dot boots tomorrow. Also glad to have Karen's pretty purple scrub top that means I won't have to wash out scrubs in the sink quite as often. They do our wash once a week but scrubs rarely last for more than a day and I only brought 3 sets.

We had dinner by candlelight in the dining room last night, at least for most of the meal, as the power kept going off and on. It was windy but I'm beginning to think the hotel's electrical work leaves something to be desired.  When they fixed the light in our room they only put one bulb in and now it is hard to read. Hope to get that resolved tomorrow.

Caroline and Rosie are teaching me about downloading movies and watching tv shows online. You can't go to abc.com or sites like that because you can't download if you are out of the US but there is a site called cucirca.com where I hope to watch the Grey's Anatomy shows I've missed!

More kid news and pix tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment