Sunday, April 3, 2011

Climbing Over the Gate

Jane and I headed over to the clinic this morning to find everything locked up. Not to be deterred from our babies, we scaled the gate. Thank goodness I've been working out. We found out several of the aides did the same thing. How in the heck do they expect people to get to work?! Fortunately, as we were leaving there was a man with a key to let us out.

With some trepidation, I took the twins into the non-mobile room with me. Ionut was in his crib with a fever and I didn't bring Cleo in as I didn't think I could protect her. The twins did well and enjoyed playing with the drum. It was one of their favorite toys 6 mos. ago. Gaby squealed with delight in the jumperoo. Andrada, Maria Alexandra and Ana Maria had their exercise sessions, practiced sitting up and played sus and jos with me. The twins requested the itsy bitsy spider song (they make the motion with their fingers) and the other girls seemed to enjoy it as well. I do need to develop my repertoire though. Cathy said she has been singing every song she knows including Broadway show tunes and the Beatles.

I was hoping to go for a long walk today but it is gray, cold, and windy.  A good afternoon for a nap and a book.

Maria Alexandra
.
Ana Maria looking fabulous in purple




Andreea

Girl time

Andreea

Gabita

Today Cristi talked to the monkey

Playing with our keys

Roxana

Alexandra

Celine leaves for tests in Bucharest tomorrow
What a smile

No comments:

Post a Comment