Sunday, September 12, 2010

Walk in the village


The day started out nice and sunny so I went for a long walk in the village. I even found the church! I just looked for people dressed nicely. I must have gotten there right after the service so it was open and I went in and got the ok to take some pictures. It was much nicer than I expected for a small and relatively poorer village.

I didn't go to the clinic today although Steve and Lorraine did. I'm sure the babies were happy to see them!

Tutova village church
Inner door to the church
Altar
Walking home from church
Don't want to be rude so I take a lot of pictures of backs of people or when they aren't looking!
House, garden and the ubiquitous satellite dish
Flowers and grapes
Apt. in the same building as the Tiff market has US and EU flags - wonder why?
Village house
One of the shrines scattered in the village
The soccer game had a big crowd of onlookers

No comments:

Post a Comment